Tax Basis Amount is Getting Populated Incorrectly For The Debit Memo Documents
(Doc ID 2906001.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 19.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a partially matched Credit Note Request (CNR) is voided by reimposting batch, it is generating Debit Memo (DM) for outstanding amount as expected.
However, IM_DOC_TAX.TAX_BASIS for debit memo is updated with full CNR amount instead of DM amount.
Steps to Recreate:
- Ensure that IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.SEND_DEBIT_MEMO = 'L'.
- Create a Credit Note Request (CNR) for 4 items.
- Create a Credit Note (CN) for only 1 item.
- Match the item from CN and CNR.
- Run reimrollup batch.
- Run reimposting batch.
- Notice that DM is generated for outstanding amount as expected.
- Also, notice that IM_DOC_TAX.TAX_BASIS for debit memo is updated with full CNR amount instead of DM amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document