Error "The redirect URI supplied in the request is not in the list of valid URIs configured with this client application" When Generating a Token for E-Signature Docusign
(Doc ID 2909632.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking Generate token after entering the required DocuSign information under the E-signature tab of the Unifier company home, the following error occurs:
The redirect URI supplied in the request is not in the list of valid URIs configured with this client application.
This issue applies only to self-hosted Unifier environments. For Oracle Cloud-hosted Unifier environments, be sure to add the correct redirect URI in the DocuSign demo site.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Follow the instructions in section Creating an Integrator App in a Demo Docusign Site of the Unifier DocuSign Configuration Guide.
- Sign in to the Unifier Stage Environment as company administrator.
- Navigate to the E-Signatures tab of the Unifier company home.
- Enter the DocuSign demo URL (https://demo.docusign.net), Account ID, Integrator Key, and Client Secret.
- Click Generate Token.
- The reported error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!