Problem With Vat of Adjustment on 1st of Month
(Doc ID 2909709.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
fm_bill config_billing_delay is set 1.
1. Create a product of Monthly Cycle Arrear (MCA) event with 10$ balance impact, user_code tax code set, and Bill time tax set.
2. Create deal and plan for the same.
3. Set pin_virtual_time (pvt) Sept 18th, create an account with above plan.
$10 applied and the billing cycle is 18th Sept to 7th Oct.
4. Move the pvt 7th Oct at 12pm, run opening billing via testnap.
A new MCA event got created for Oct 7 to Nov 7.
5. Do event level adjustment for MCA event created in step 3 (18th Sept to 7th Oct) with $10.
6. Move pvt 8th Oct 12 pm, run the final billing.
The bill is showing $1, but the expected value is $0.
8. Move pvt 8th Nov 12pm, bill via "pin_bill_accts -file dvp.xml"
The bill is considering -1 tax amount, hence the billing is having $10 only.
9. Move pvt 8th Dec 12pm, bill via "pin_bill_accts -file dvp.xml"
The bill is then having $11, i.e. $10 + $1 tax.
Tax created by adjustment on delay period is not included in the final bill.
Tax amount should be considered in the current final bill.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document