Full Invoice Document# Not Displayed On The Document Screen
(Doc ID 2913974.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Full Invoice Document# when longer than 17 characters is displayed on the document screen
Invoice Document# not displayed on the document screen thus cannot be copied for purposes such as pasting this number into an A/P system to search for this document.
The users don’t want to have to go back and forth between the search screen and the header screen in order to select the full invoice# each time.
To always display full Document ID
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and approve a PO
2. Create an invoice with a document# greater than 17 characters
3. Upload this invoice
4. Search for this invoice
5. Note: On the search screen the full invoice# is displayed
6. Click on the hyperlink and you are taken into the header screen
7. Note: The first 17 digits of the invoice# (document) are displayed with three dots.
8. Note: The above test can also be done using a deal debit memo as this is when it is most noted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document