Replenishment Attributes Radio Button Disabled
(Doc ID 2914061.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.3 version, Other
The Replenishment Attributes radio button is disabled when trying to access it from the Buyer Worksheet Replenishment Results child screen.
The Replenishment Attributes radio button should not disable when trying to access it from the Buyer Worksheet Replenishment Results child screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up an item on dynamic replenishment for a warehouse.
2. Stock Category is Warehouse Stocked and Order Control is Buyer Worksheet.
3. Configure store replenishment, forecasts, etc. as needed to support dynamic replenishment for the warehouse and generate an ROQ.
4. Run replenishment batches.
5. From the Replenishment main menu navigate to Buyer Worksheet
6. Buyer Worksheet window opens
7. Enter item selected in step 1 in the item search field and click on SearchFrom the results displayed, select a row with the item from step 1 and an ROQ.
8. From the Create Approved Order drop down select Create Worksheet OrderConfirmation pop up opens. Click Yes. Order Search screen opens. Click Done.
9. With row selected on Buyer Worksheet, from the Actions drop down select Replenishment Results. Confirmation pop up opens. Click Yes. On the
10. Replenishment Results screen ensure that the row with the item and quantity on the order created earlier are selected.
11. From the More Actions drop down select Recalculate > OrderNote that all fields in the Recalculate Order to Constraints pop up are disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document