iOS: When A Project/Shell Is Selected for One Business Process (BP), the Page Never Loads When the User's Language Is Set To Korean
(Doc ID 2916047.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iOS app, when the user's Language setting in their Preferences is set to Korean, and a Project/Shell is selected for one Business Process (BP), the page never loads.
Expect the Korean language also works fine in iOS app while selecting the BP and related project/shell.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to Unifier Application and set User preference to Korean Language.
- Log in to iOS Unifier app.
- Navigate to and click Plus sign and add one BP.
- Select to open the BP and select related projects/shells.
- Next page is loading without ending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!