Optional Tab Table in Dashboard Using Advanced Search Displaying Duplicate Rows When Viewed
(Doc ID 2916107.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Optional tab table in the dashboard showing duplicate rows when viewed.
Optional tab table in the dashboard not to show duplicate rows when viewed.
What Is Working
The same query does not show duplicated rows if the Output Fields are kept as default.
The same issue happens with Advanced Search when the same output fields are selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client, and go to Dashboard > Optional Tab
- In the Dashboard Widget, click Configure
- Dashboard Widget Configuration screen appears.
Set Table Name, and select Display Type: Table, and Next
- Select Advanced Search, and Define Query for Change Request subclass object, and Finish.
- Click Next.
- Select Output Fields, and add "Affected Items.Item Number" and "Affected Items.Revision" fields so it will look like below, and Finish:
Affected Items.Item Number
Cover Page.Description of Change
Cover Page.Change Type
- Search Result Shows up in the Dashboard Optional Tab's Table 1
- Click Number field to sort. See there are duplicate rows with the same values in all of the output fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document