SNRs Are Not Consumed by Httpgateway Due to Routingdata Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2916570.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- There seems to be an issue with how the routing data is getting set on the HTTPGateway side.
- The GATEWAY_NAME name should have been either httpgateway1-0 or httpgateway1-1.
- However, it is getting set as httpgateway1.
- Hence Elastic Charging Server is sending the notification to wrong partition id.
- See snippet from HTTPGateway log:
- Here the GATEWAY_NAME name should have been either httpgateway1-0 or httpgateway1-1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document