SNR Not Generated for Parent Account in Discount Sharing Group
(Doc ID 2916580.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Step to reproduce:
1. Create Parent account with 5GB Grant
2. Create Child account with a Dummy_Bundle
3. Create DSG group and add Member.
4. Start usage and consume 5020 MB from parent so that only 100MB is left.
5. For Last 100MB, start parallel session for both parent and child account
7. Consume 70MB from parent and active reservation of 13.8 MB
8. Consume 10MB from child and active reservation = 6.1 MB
9. Then consume 6.1 MB from child. After consuming from child, one can see SNR got triggered for child account
10 Then consume 13.8 MB from parent. After consuming from parent, one can see the impact on resource to make him out of allowance but SNR is not triggered/generated.
Note: SNR= Spending-Status-Notification-Request
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document