In Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Dashboard Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Manufacturer (MFR) Parts Does Not Show Correctly For Latest Revision For Item.
(Doc ID 2916733.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics - Version 3.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OBIEE Dashboard Agile PLM MFR Parts does not show correctly for latest revision for Item.
In OBIEE Dashboard - Under PLM Product Item and Approved Manufacturers List (AML) subject area, it appears that Manufacturer Parts does not show up correctly under Item for latest revision.
In OBIEE Dashboard Agile PLM MFR Parts should show correctly for latest revision for Item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a browser and Launch Agile PLM Web Client using url http://localhost:port/Agile/PLMServlet
2. Log into Agile Web Client as admin /agile9
3. Open Item No: 1234
4. Under PLM Manufacturer Parts Tab
5. 6 rows shown with different Mfr Part Number
1. Log into Oracle Product Lifecycle Analytics (OPLA) OBIEEE Server Machine as admin
2. Create New Analysis from PLM Product - Item and AML subject area. Add fields
3. Item no, Item Rev, MFR Name, MFR Part no, MFR life cycle,AML status
4. Ex Item No: 1234
5. Under PLM Product Item and AML subject area, Manufacturer Parts does not show up correctly under Item for latest revision.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document