Data Mismatch For "Details" Column in agile.PROGRAM_HISTORY Table When Compared to Agile User Interface "History" Tab
(Doc ID 2916844.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data in the Agile User Interface (UI) "History" tab doesn't match with "DETAILS" column returned by "agile.PROGRAM_HISTORY" table.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Log into Agile Web Client.
- Search and open an Agile object.
- Look at history tab in Agile object.
- Run SQL Plus.
- Connect to the Agile Database used.
- Run the command: "select * from agile.PROGRAM_HISTORY where OBJ_ID=<OBJECT_NUMBER>;"
- Compare the values from step 3 to the ones stored in Agile.PROGRAM_HISTORY table under "DETAILS".
- Notice they are not matching.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document