Page Two Values Are Missing in Manufacturer BOM Report When Default Attributes Are Removed from Layout Format
(Doc ID 2916981.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report is missing the attribute values when the default attributes are removed and new Page Two attributes are added in Manufacturer BOM report > Layout > Format.
All the selected attribute values should be displayed in the report irrespective of whether the default attributes are kept or removed in the format in the layout.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web client - http(s)://<FQDN>:<port>/Agile/PLMServlet
2. Go to Reports section in the left pane of the Home Page that is displayed after successful login by entering the credentials.
3. Click on Standard Reports> Product Reports > Manufacturer Report BOM.
4. Go to Layout tab and add a new 'Test' layout.
5. Go to format tab of the layout and remove the default attributes under Manufacturer section.
6. Add Page Two attributes with non-empty values and save.
7. Execute the report and select the layout 'Test' created in step 4.
8. Select the items for which the report is generated in the wizard and click Finish.
9. The report is generated in Excel.
10. The Page Two attribute values are blank in the report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document