Projects Created From Unifier Shells (Via Primavera Gateway) Are Visible in P6 Web but Not in P6 Professional
(Doc ID 2917895.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 20.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 21.12 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 22.11 [Release 20.12 to 22.11]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending Unifier Shells to P6 EPPM, via Primavera Gateway to create new projects in P6, the new projects can be viewed in P6 Web, but, not in P6 Professional.
Projects should available in the P6 Professional Unifier tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Transfer projects from Unifier to EPPM via Primavera Gateway.
- Verify the new projects are visible in P6 Web.
- In P6 Professional, highlight the affected project and click the Unifier tab in the Details window below.
- Click the ellipse button [...] next to the project name label in the Link to project section.
- Note that no projects show.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!