Refunds Are Displayed As 'Reversed Payments' In BillingCare
(Doc ID 2917927.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Billing Care
While reversed payments are correctly displayed as 'Reversed payments', refunds are also displayed as 'Reversed payments' rather than 'Refunds'
Refunds should be displayed as "Refund" itself and not as "Reversed payments"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select 1 existing account where few bills already created.
2. Go to Bills and select any Bill and “make payment”. Do a payment amount more than the bill amount as customer mentioned. All the payment/refund are done via “Cash” option.
3. If the payment is not allocated to Bills, then allocate the same via “Action->Payment->Allocate”.
4. Do a refund like “Action->Account Receivables->Refund”. One can see the extra amount one paid in step 2. do the refund for cash.
5. Now select the Bills->Bill number one is able to see hyper link for “Payment applied”, select the same.
Here, it can be seen text “Reverse payments” instead of "Refund".
Please check the attached document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document