Incorrect ESO Calculation For Simple Sales Service Type
(Doc ID 2918021.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On order quantity appears to be included twice when subtracting from forecasts in the ESO(estimated stock out) calculations, causing issues with due order processing, when using Simple Sales.
Steps to recreate:
- Configure a store under WH replenishment and repl method such as Min-Max/Constant etc
- Configure the WH under Dynamic replenishment
- Maintain Simple sales set up with proper loss sales factor and service level
- Maintain On Order at store location such that the ROQ still generates
- Run replenishment batches and rplbld
- See the results that in ESO calculation, On Order Qty will be deducted twice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document