In RTM, Extra Item Received For A PO Is Not Reflecting While Performing ALC Finalization
(Doc ID 2918075.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While receiving order if a new item is added to receipt, this need to be added to the Actual Landed Cost(ALC)
Steps to recreate :
- Create a PO with expenses.
- Receive an extra new item for the PO and close the PO.
- Create obligations and perform ALC finalization
- It can be seen that the ELC & ALC values populated in ALC finalization screen does not reflect the new extra item received.
- ALC finalization also does not post the WAC variance for the new extra item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document