Return To Stock Screens Does Not Update The Weight For Container
(Doc ID 2918551.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When returning to stock a container with a catch weight item (using the Return to stock screen), if the user indicates a number of cases less than expected, the system will generate an inventory adjustment but the container weight is not updated.
1. Have a catch weight item on the system
2. Have an outbound container with an inventory of that item (the container has a specific container weight)
3. Use the Return to the stock screen to return to stock the container.
4. Indicate a number of cases less than expected
5. System generates an inventory adjustment
6. Verify that the quantities from the container were adjusted but the weight is still the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document