Expected Quantity Is Increasing In DSD SIM While Over Receiving
(Doc ID 2919405.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0.3 version, Other
Expected Quantity is increasing in DSD SIM while over receiving, if an item is received from one container ID in another container id then there is an increase in the expected quantity
Expected Quantity should not be increased.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the application
3. DSD Receiving
4. Choose an ASN in new Status with more than one container
5. Double Click to see the containers inside
6. Open the first container
7. Add an Item present in another container
8. Order Quantity will be increased, Receive both Items (Check the Expected Quantity on the UI, which is wrong)
9. Open the Other Container
10. Receive the Other Container
11. Both containers are received
12. Check the Quantity_Expected updated incorrectly in the Database, causing the confusion
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document