Predecessor/Successor List In Task Spreadsheet Of An Exported Excel File Misses Data
(Doc ID 2919432.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 20.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 21.12 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 21.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.1 to 22.10 [Release 22.1 to 22.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Predecessor/Successor list in the TASK spreadsheet of an exported Excel file is missing some Activities or Activities are trimmed if the length exceeds 256 characters.
All Activities should be present and complete (un-trimmed).
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Create a project and add 15 Activities.
- Let the first Activity ID be the default, and create others with the maximum Activity ID size allowed.
- Set other Activities be set as a predecessor to the first Activity.
- Export the project to Excel (XLS) format; in the export template Activity category check the box to add Predecessors, then complete the export process.
- Open the exported file in Excel and observe the reported issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!