Full Text Search (FTS) Results for the Part Showing Duplicate Filenames for Same Revision
(Doc ID 2920453.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Full Text Search (FTS) results for the parts showing duplicate filenames for same revision.
Full Text Search (FTS) results for the part should not show duplicate filenames.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a browser and Launch Agile Web Client using url http://localhost:port/Agile/PLMServlet
2. Log into Agile PLM Web Client
3. Do search using option Include Attachments Text (Full Text Search) FTS
4. Search Criteria
Name/Number/Desc Contains Phrase Part ABC checkbox enabled for Include Attachments Text
5. Include "Revision" field in the Format
In the search results:
Part ABC showing duplicate filenames for same revision.
6. Run Full Text Search (FTS) for the part and see there are duplicate filenames showing in report for same revision.
7. This issue is reproducible for other parts too.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document