Unable To Move Payment To Suspense
(Doc ID 2921301.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Billing Care
The option 'move payment to suspense' is not present in payment detail applet when payment re-allocated back via Payment Suspense. Earlier this option was present in Billing Care, now user unable to locate and do the same.
It should show 'move payment to suspense' like before
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Followed the steps "How to Configure Payment Suspense in Billing Care 12 (Doc ID 2653242.1)" and created Payment Suspense account.
2. Created Chargeoffer with MCF event with 10 $, created bundle, package and added to package list.
3. Created the account with above package
4. Moved the pvt to next billing and ran the billing.
5. Done payment of 1$ via Billing care and allocated the to Bill B1-26.
6. Later clicked in "Payment Details" page and able to see the "Move Payment To Suspense" , so select the same and see the 1$ amount got reversed.
7. Opened the "Payment Suspense", Allocate 1$ back to bill B1-26.
8. Now open the same account and able to see 1$ at B1-26 level. Click "Payment applied" and then you are able to see two rows. select the payment/item done via Payment Suspense and view the "payment details".
9. Option 'move payment to suspense' is not present in payment detail.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document