Record Not Submitting in Mobile Offline Mode
(Doc ID 2926320.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 10.0 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 10.0 to 22.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 10.0 to 22.12 [Release 10.0 to 22.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When triggering a Send for a record in Offline mode:
When in Offline mode and the user submits/sends a record, the following should pop up:
You are offline. Your changes have been saved in the Outbox. Do you want to work offline and submit the changes now?
The record is saved to Drafts.
Steps to Reproduce
- Sign-in to the mobile app
- Navigate to Workspaces
- Attempt to submit/send a record while in Offline mode
- Observe it remains in draft mode instead of giving the finish in the office prompt
- Sync Draft while in Online Mode
- Then edit Draft and submit while in Offline Mode
- Observe it works as expected with the finish in office prompt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document