Work Queue Dropdown In Task Maintenance Window Does Not Move List To Match Current Value
(Doc ID 2927878.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.3.0 to 6.3.1 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When typing in the Work Queue drop-down field on the Task List tab of the Task Maintenance window (w_task_generate) to find a queue, the first matching queue is displayed in the but the drop-down list does not change to the queue's position in the list. The drop-down always reverts back to the first value in the list so the user still has to manually scroll to find the desired queue for selection.
1. Order Management
2. Service Requests
3. Query/find an order still having several open tasks
4. Right-click on the order in the Service Request Search window and select "Task Maintenance..."
5. Click the Task List tab
6. Click the Work Queue drop-down for an open task to display the list of queues
7. Type in the first letter of an existing queue that begins with a letter midway through the alphabet
* Note the list is re-sorted alphabetically from the beginning of the list instead of its position on the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document