Transfer Was Closed With Shipments Not Received.
(Doc ID 2929709.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.3 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer was closed with shipments not received.
When a receipt is performed against a closed Warehouse to Store Transfer, no tran_code 22 records are posted to reverse the reconcile negative tran_code 22 records previously posted when the transfer was closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find an unreceived and closed warehouse to store transfer that has been reconciled.
2. Review Tran data for the store/items and notice the reconcile records have been posted including the tran_code 22 transactions for each ITEM/Quantity/Container shipsku combination associated with the closed transfer. These negative Tran code 22 adjustments represent the reduction of positive in transit data.
3. Perform full receiving of the SIM transfer delivery by opening the delivery, apply DEFAULT QTY, and then confirm the delivery.
4. Observe the final RMS/SIM Stock on hand/in transit balances. Both systems are in sync. SIM's in-transits should match RMS' post-transfer close in-transits and stock on hand in both systems has increased by the quantity received.
5. Review the resulting RMS tran data. Only tran code 44 records have been generated. RMS should have generated a series of positive tran code 22 transactions due to receiving against a closed transfer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document