Stock Order Reconciliation Form Cannot Process Transfers With Packs And From Physical Warehouse
(Doc ID 2930475.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock Order Reconciliation form cannot process transfers with packs and from physical warehouse.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Publish a ASNOUT create message for an inexistent transfer (integrate a shipment for a transfer that doesn’t exist that will generate an EG transfer) with a pack.
2. Go to the form Inventory/Stock Order Exception Reconciliation.
3. Search for the shipment (e.g., use the shipment’s BOL and press search).
4. Once you see the shipment, select “Forced Receipt” as the adjustment type(the other types can only be used if any quantity of the shipment is received).
5. The error “Location is required." is returned by the form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document