Billing Care: Different Value For Overdue Days Between "Bills" and "In Collections" Sections
(Doc ID 2931504.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 220.127.116.11.0, when opening in Billing Care an account which entered collections, then going to "Bills" > Switch Bills > Select bill which is not paid, it can be seen number of overdue days is one day smaller than value of "past due" from "In Collections" section.
These are scenario details:
- account has a bill created on 01-oct (covering period 01-sep to 01-oct), which is due on 19-nov
- no payment is coming for this account and bill
- account enters to collections
- when having pin virtual time set as 23-nov, open above account in Billing Care
- there is a mismatch between "Overdue Days" from Bills section (4 days) and "Past Due days" from "In Collections" section (5 days)
It is expected same value will appear in "Overdue Days" from Bills section and "Past Due days" from "In Collections" section
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document