Notification Is Not Triggered When Credit Floor Is Set to NULL
(Doc ID 2939314.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Created a charge offer with usage event, resource id 840, created bundle and package as below
- Created package with credit floor = 0, credit limit = 100, thresholds = 50%,75%,95%, resource id 840
- Created account with above package
- See Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) cache to verify the balance snapshot
- Check same in Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) database:
select credit_floor, credit_limit,credit_thresholds from cfg_credit_profile_t order by rec_id;
0 100 279040
- Rate usage to cross 50$, below notification is seen in Elastic Charging Server (ECS) log:
- Expected result:
In step 9, THRESHOLD_BREACH_EVENT should be generated, even if PIN_FLD_CREDIT_FLOOR is NULL
- Actual result:
In step 9, THRESHOLD_BREACH_EVENT is not generated, because PIN_FLD_CREDIT_FLOOR is NULL
How can this be achieved?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document