ECE Should Use Dedicated Kafka Topics for SNR/RAR Breaches
(Doc ID 2941993.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal here is to implement the below requirements:
- Need to have a dedicated EceExtNotificationTopic
- Charging-settings should have the following parameters under kafkaConfiguration with the values:
- externalTopicEnabled: true is external topic is created and in use, else false
- externalTopicName: name of the externalTopic created.
- externalTopicPartition: number of partitions created.
- The notification which needs to be published to new external topic should be mentioned in existing param eventListForInternalExternalPublish
Currently Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) uses one single topic for signaling asynch operations (Spending-Status-Notification-Request (SNR), Re-Authorization Requests (RAR)) and for Breach threshold, First usage events. However, the consumer of these messages are quite different forcing each consumer to filter out a lot of messages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document