Cannot Import Using Excel Template In Chinese Mode
(Doc ID 2942734.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Unifier User Mode
Cannot import data using an Excel template when the user's Language setting is set to Chinese.
The Excel template was exported in Chinese language. When importing that template, the error below occurs. The import will work if the exported template is in the English language.
File was not valid Microsoft Excel template, 'Import Data Template' worksheet missed or renamed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Unifier as a user that has the language set to Chinese in User Preferences
2. Navigate to affected Business Process (BP)
3. Click on Actions menu, select Export CSV Template
4. Open template in excel and add data to import in Chinese language
5. Save file
6. Go back to Unifier and the affected BP
7. Click on Actions, select Import
8. Attempt to import the updated csv file.
It got error and failed to import data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document