Option:'Selective Remove' Does Not Work as Expected in Bill Of Materials(BOM) Import
(Doc ID 2943133.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Selective Remove' option does not accept Add/Remove BOM item as given in the Import excel file.
Selective Remove should redline remove only those parts which is mentioned as 'yes' for Selective Remove in the excel.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Web Client :http(s)://<FQDN>:<port>/Agile/PLMServlet
2. Go to Tools | Import.
3. Select the Import file having the Selective Remove option.
4. Give the Change Order number and column - attribute mapping.
5. Click on Import.
6. Redline changes are not seen in the BOM after import is finished.
7. Instead all BOM items are redline removed and redline added in the Affected Items(AI) in same Change Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document