No Task Overdue Email Notifications For Company Level BP Record
(Doc ID 2944005.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 21.12 to 22.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to receive any task overdue email notifications from Company level business process records.
Able to receive task overdue email notification from Project level business process records.
Confirm the following setups are completed:
- Business Process Workflow setup with 'Enable Workflow Duration' set to Yes and 'Workflow Duration' with expected days value.
- For each workflow step, Overdue Policy enabled with 'Send notification to step assignees'.
- The assignee users are included in the Business Process setup->Notification Tab 'Send Notifications To' List.
- The assignee users are selected in workflow while sending to next level.
- The assignee users have user preference setup with 'Personal tasks' and 'Overdue personal tasks' enabled.
- The assignee users have user preference setup with 'Send notifications in single daily digest' disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
- Log into Unifier.
- Navigate to Company workspace user mode -> Open the BP records list.
- Create a new BP record and send to next level assignee with task due date set.
- After the due date passed, no overdue email notification received by the assignee.
- Do the same action for Project level BP record, once the task over due date is passed, the assignee can receive overdue email notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!