Work Order Hours Seen as 0 In Resource Horizontal Plan However Drill Down Returns Rows
(Doc ID 2944807.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After collecting the data through legacy collections and running ASCP plan, Work Order hours displayed as 0 in Resource Horizontal Plan for All resources and when driledl down to the Work Orders it shows the hours and quantity.
Horizontal Plan should display correct resource hours.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to resource horizontal plan
Nav: Advanced Supply Chain Planner Responsibility -> Supply Chain Plans -> Workbench -> Select the organization -> Right click on Plan -> Resources -> Resources
2. Enter the details of the resource details to be viewed and click on Find.
3. Right click on the resource -> Horizontal Plan.
4. See that the resource hours displayed are zero.
5. Navigate to the drill down by double clicking on the cell related to work orders and see the work orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document