Billing Care - Issues With Past Due After Applying Patch 35047611
(Doc ID 2948808.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Patch 35047611, while accessing Billing Care application the user found that the past due link is not opening, and the past due value mentioned in multiple bill units is not associated to that bill unit but was picked from some other random bill unit in the same account.
Accounts displaying this behavior are with parent bill unit that has multiple child bill units. It is observed that a few amounts shown in past due link table from a particular bill unit, were displayed in some other bill unit. The bill units displayed in past due dialog are not visible in the home tab.
Past dues amount should be associated with the corresponding bill unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create account with Multiple Bill Units.
2. Add child account in some of the Bill units
2. Generate some charges for child and other bill units.
3. Move pvt to next bill date and generate bill
4. Move pvt to next bill date and generate bill again.
5. Past due should be visible for each bill unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document