Wrong Quantity Received In PO Appointment With Generic Labels
(Doc ID 2949501.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.2 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong quantity received in PO Appointment with Generic Labels.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a new PO with, at least 2 different items, and different quantities, item A with 100 units and B with 10 units, for instance.
2. Create a new Appointment, PO type, and aggregate it with the new PO.
3. Print the labels.
4. Start receiving the Item A. Introduce the container, confirm the Item and the quantity.
5. Receive the item B, introduce the container, confirm the item and press F3.
6. Realize that the container, not received in point 5, was updated to the same quantity as the first container with item A (received in point 4).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document