WholesaleBilling Is Not Working As Expected When Using Bill Now
(Doc ID 2950203.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During billing of Parent account, all charges (such as recurring, purchase, and usage charges) applied to the nonpaying child bill units (wholesale child accounts) are aggregated based on the item-tag-to-item-type mapping (item configuration) and are rolled up to the corresponding bill items of the paying parent bill unit (wholesale parent account) by enabling "WholesaleBilling" Parameter.
In case of hierarchical accounts, when "WholesaleBilling" parameter is enabled, after running parent account billing, child account charges are not getting rolled up to the parent account when we are running billing using Bill Now opcode.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enable "Wholesale" billing parameter in pin_business_profile.xml
2. Create a parent account without charges.
3. Create a child account 1 with some recurring charges.
4. Create a child account 2 with some recurring charges.
5. Run billing for both the child account using bill now opcode
6. Run billing for parent account using bill now opcode
7. Verify the item table to check whether the charges of child accounts are rolled up to the parent account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document