LSH Data Mart .csv and .zip Files Missing
(Doc ID 2950680.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub - Version 3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub (LSH) 3.3 version,
when submitting an LSH Data Mart, the .csv and .zip files are not generated if the table name contains space(s).
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Create a LSH Text Data Mart.
2. Link the Data Mart to a DMW Study and a Data Model having tables names containing spaces.
Tables should be populated with data in any life cycle.
3. Create the Table Descriptors.
4. Install LSH Text Data Mart.
5. Submit the Data Mart job.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document