Binder Payment Monitor Batch Issue For Future Date Activation Scenario
(Doc ID 2952875.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version
Binder Payment Monitor Batch issue for Future Date Activation Scenario
If the binder payment same as or above the threshold amount is received prior to the activation period of the membership i.e. future dated membership, then the status reason for such memberships will be updated.
1. Create a membership with ‘Pending Effectuation’ status and ‘Awaiting Binder Payment’ status reason via inbound.
2. Membership start date should be future date for example 01st May 2023 with binder liability amount as 100 and threshold as 80%.
3. Process the inbound for membership with above details.
4. Create a payment of 80 or above with characteristics as binder payment dated 15th April 2023.
4. Process the ‘Binder Payment Monitor Batch’ (C1-BPMNT) batch.
1. Status reason will get changed to ‘Binder Payment Received’ for membership as well as for the member person.
2. To Do Entry will be created for respective membership of To Do Type (C1-BPREC). Can be find in log for membership.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document