CF Pick Completed into 'P' Status Container which Results in Inventory Loss when the Wave is Closed
(Doc ID 2954104.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 to 16.0.3 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CF pick can be completed into 'P' status container. After picking, container status is expected to be 'D'.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create one stock order with quantities enough to generate at least two containers in Picking. (eg 1 stock order for one item for 100 units). The Pick type should be CF.
2. Check on the Pick directive you have at least two containers, container A and container B.
3. Start picking the container A.
4. When arrives the confirmation step, confirm the quantity and insert the container B instead of the A.
5. You got an advice, confirm and finish the picking.
6. Check the data. The Pick is complete, the PFL quantity gets decreased, the container B has the item picked but is in P status.
7. Purge the wave that still exists.
8. Check the container is deleted.
Notice that pick was allowed to be confirmed to a wrong container and then it got purged also thus losing the inventory completely in RWMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document