Navigation Back To Customer 360 Is Not Working After ORMB 5.0 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2954113.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v126.96.36.199.0, Navigation back to Customer 360 is not working.
There is an issue when we navigate back to Customer 360 page. This is specific to Client (Person) tab on Customer 360 - all other navigations are working fine.
We get the error for all customers/persons. We also observed below behavior:
- the error is seen on both options, when we click on the back button, or we select the last one from history dropdown
- once we click on OK for the error, next time it works
- both History dropdown and Back button have same issue
- issue is consistent and happens every time
- issue is not with any specific data
1. Search for a Client from Customer 360 search page.
2. Select the client from results which will navigate to Customer 360 view of the Client.
3. Click on the Client hyperlink from Client tab which will navigate to base Client screen.
4. Click on "Go Back".
- error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document