ReIM Posting Long Running In 16.0.3 In Calculates Document TOTAL TAX Step
(Doc ID 2955969.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReIM Posting Long running in 16.0.3 in Calculate Document TOTAL TAX step in INSERT INTO IM_POSTING_DOC_AMOUNTS step for header only invoice proration and for invoices with details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. PO is created and received
2. Created Invoice with Cost discrepancy through ReIM application. It has created "MRCHI" record in "im_doc_head" table with "RMTCH" status.
3. Run the REIM.AUTO_MATCH batch. It updated the record to "URMTCH" status.
4. Resolved the cost discrepancy manually from screen
5. Run the REIM.ROLLUP and REIM.POSTING batches. The REIM.ROLLUP batch has created "CRDNRC" record in "im_doc_head" table with "APPRVE" status.
6. Create Credit Note through ReIM application. It has created "CRDNT" record in "im_doc_head" table with "APPRVE" status.
7. Run the REIM.CREDIT_NOTE_AUTO_MATCH batch. It updated the "CRDNRC" and "CRDNT" records to "MTCH" status.
8. Run the REIM.ROLLUP and REIM.POSTING batches. The REIM.ROLLUP batch is success, but REIM.POSTING batch is long running since the CALC_BASIS is taking as REIM_POSTING_SQL.BASIS_HEADER in IM_POSTING_DOC table while inserting into IM_POSTING_DOC_AMOUNTS table, which is long running.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document