External Relationships are Not Retained After Exporting to XER and Importing Back Into the Same Database
(Doc ID 2956052.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When exporting a project with external relationships as an XER file and then trying to import that same XER file back into the same database, the external relationships are missing.
External relationships should be retained.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Pro.
- Open a Project with external relationships.
- Notice activities have external relationships.
- Export the Project as an XER file.
- Re-import that XER file to create new project.
- After import notice that activities only retain the inter-project relationships and all external relationships are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document