ORA-28221 Changing Password in OFSA 4.5 when Password Complexity is Enforced
(Doc ID 295909.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Risk Manager - Version 4.5.39 to 4.5.39 [Release 4.5]
Oracle Financial Data Manager - Version 4.5.39 to 4.5.39 [Release 4.5]
Oracle Profitability Manager - Version 4.5.39 to 4.5.39 [Release 4.5]
Oracle Transfer Pricing - Version 4.5.39 to 4.5.39 [Release 4.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) 4.5
Oracle Balance and Control - Version 4.5.39
Oracle Performance Analyzer - Version 4.5.39
Note: All OFSA 4.5 products have reached sustaining support.
When attempting to change user password, received ORA-28221: REPLACE. You use Oracle RDBMS password complexity.
1. Enforce the Password Complexity in the Profiles settings.
2. Assign the profile to the specified user.
3. Login to Oracle Risk Manager as the specified user.
4. Under the Menu "Options", choose the "change password".
5. After entering the current and new password, and then confirm the new
password, then Click OK , the error will appear.
(20315) Oracle drv_oci error
OCI Function:  - oexec() , oexn()
SQL Function: - ALTER USER
Oracle Error: ORA-28221 : REPLACE not specified.
Driver function : drv_oci::Execute ()
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document