EBS-PS: Demand Priority Setup In Sales Order Demand Is Not Respected When Scheduling and Sequencing Orders In Production Scheduling (PS) Resource Gantt View
(Doc ID 2960896.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Production Scheduling - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Production Scheduling is not considering the demand priority and class when scheduling orders in gantt view
Steps to replicate:
- Under model workspace. Open supply demand editor.
- Add several demand to PS model. All demand orders have priority 5 and class - committed
- Under model workspace. Open work order editor. Add several work orders
- Solve the model and observe the results in Resource Gantt view
- Change the demand priority to 1 and class to hot for an order to prioritize the order
- Solve the model
- Observe the high priority demand order is not scheduled earlier in resource gantt view
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document