AutoVue for Agile PLM Cannot Display the Chinese TrueType Fonts In Creo 2D Drawing File Correctly, the Characters Are Garbled and Misaligned
(Doc ID 2962330.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AutoVue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) cannot display Chinese TrueType fonts (TTF) used in Creo 2D drawing (drw) file correctly, and it shows as garbled characters and misaligned.
This can happen with fonts such as: simfang.ttf, ChangFangSong.ttf.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Have simfang.ttf font installed under C:\Windows\Fonts on the AutoVue for Agile PLM server machine.
- Log into Web Client, and open the design with the file created with Creo using the simfang font.
- Select the file, and View.
- See the simfang are garbled.
- Open File > Properties > Resource Information. See it shows Missing FONT: simfang, Missing from proefont.map
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document