Fixed Deal Income Not Calculated For Non-Stockholding Location by REIMFIXEDDEALUPLOAD Batch
(Doc ID 2965373.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a fixed deal includes non stock holding locations the income for that location is not considered in ReIM. The deal cost in ReIM does not match the calculated in RMS, the difference is the value assigned for the non stock holding location.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a new fixed deal in RMS and add all locations.
2. Ensure there is at least 1 store with flag STORE.STOCKHOLDING_IND = N.
3. Field SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CREDIT_MEMO_LEVEL = 'D'.
4. FIXED_DEAL.COLLECT_START_DATE = VDATE and FIXED_DEAL.COLLECT_END_DATE = VDATE.
5. Run VENDINVF PRE and VENDINVF batches.
6. Validate that the income on the STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_HEAD and STAGE_FIXED_DEAL_DETAIL are equal of the FIXED_DEAL table.
7. Run REIMFIXEDDEALUPLOAD batch.
8. Validate that IM_DOC_HEAD.TOTAL_COST value does not equal income of the FIXED_DEAL tables in RMS.
9. Validate in the IM_FIXED_DEAL_DETAIL table that only locations where STICKHOLDING_IND = Y were considered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document