EPS Hierarchy Displays Incorrectly on Projects EPS Page in P6 Web
(Doc ID 2965518.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 21.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 23.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 Web, when the Grouping > Group By is set to EPS > Hierarchy > All, the Projects > EPS page can display in one of these two ways:
- EPS hierarchical structures display incorrectly with non-Level 1 EPS elements displayed at Level 1 (parent EPS records are not returned).
- No data, if filter or grouping band applies only to projects but no project data was returned.
EPS hierarchy will show properly in P6 Web.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web.
- Go to Projects > EPS.
- Click Customize View.
- Click the Grouping tab.
- Set the Group By to EPS > Hierarchy > All.
- Click Save.
- Close the Manage Views window.
- Notice that EPS hierarchy is not showing properly, parent EPS nodes and projects are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document