When Viewing Creo Assembly File from AutoVue for Agile PLM, Extra Parts Structure Is Getting Displayed
(Doc ID 2965822.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) MCAD connector to integrate Creo assembly into the Agile PLM system.
The design structure in Agile PLM system is consistent with the local structure.
However, when viewing the file from AutoVue, extra parts structure is displayed, and the left tree also has extra parts displayed, which is inconsistent with the design structure and the local structure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch Creo, and create an assembly with parts.
- Go to Tool > Agile > Save Preview.
- Agile Save Preview window shows up. Assign Item numbers and design number to all parts.
- Set the Save Option for the parts, and Continue.
- Login to Web Client, and open the Design object.
- Go to Attachment tab, select the Creo .asm file and View.
- See there are extra parts structure being displayed in AutoVue client window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document