Incorrect Default Release Date When Allocating Standard Allocation Spawned From A What-If PO
(Doc ID 2966584.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to calculate the auto created standard allocation by cross dock PO,
the following error occurs.
The Not Before Date of the PO, May 28, 2023 9:14:08 PM, is after the Release Date of the Allocation, May 25, 2023 9:14:08 PM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a What-If allocation
2. Calculate and get results.
3. Open the What-If Summary and select Create and Crossdock to create the PO.
4. Create PO
5. Approve the PO in RMS. Please note the N/B Date on the PO (28/5/2023).
6. Go back into Allocation and open the Standard Allocation that was spawned from the Crossdock PO creation. We have the “Default Release Date” system option set to Y. In all other standard allocations, the RD is set to the N/B Date on the PO and current date for WH sourced allocations. However, in this instance, the RD is set to current date, not PO N/B date.
7. When attempting to calculate, we get attached error.
8. If the user changes the Release Date to fall on the N/B date of June 6, we get attached error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document