Billing Care: Enhancement To Display Only Balances of NCR Resources Linked To A Specific Service ID
(Doc ID 2966622.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Billing Care 184.108.40.206.0, in context of below scenario:
- account having 7 bill units
- it also has two different service types, of which one has 44 service IDs
- account is not part of any hierarchy
- in Customer Center > Balances, two dropdown lists are available in Non-currency section: "Select an ID" and "Select a service"
By choosing a value for above two dropdown lists, one can display only balances of Non-currency Resources (NCR) linked to a specific service ID.
- while in Billing Care, when selecting a specific Bill Unit, one doesn't have the option to display only balances of NCR resources linked to a specific service ID
Because of this, Billing Care looks messy with regards to display and confusing.
Is it possible to enhance Billing Care so it will have the option to display only balances of NCR resources linked to a specific service ID ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document