After Attaching Images to a Business Process Record in the Unifier Mobile App the Images Are Not Retained after Saving Draft or Synchronizing Data
(Doc ID 2967207.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While processing a handful of Business Process (BP) records via the Android Mobile app (version 23.7.1) while in offline mode, there were several images uploaded to the records and a Draft was saved. After going back to online mode and viewing the BP records, the attached images were no longer visible in some records.
After the images were added to the records and processed, they should still be displaying the images.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Unifier from Android mobile app version 23.7.1. (while accessing a Unifier environment that as version 22.12.1)
- Navigate to the project Workspace.
- Switch to Offline mode.
- Enter all required fields to complete the BP record required fields, and attach several photos to the record.
- Go back to Online mode > Send the BP record to the next workflow step.
- Open the BP record and note that the images that had been previously attached are now missing.
- This feature was working in the iOS Mobile Application for Unifier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document